October 4, 2005
Dave Does HarrietTop Ten Signs Your Supreme Court Pick Isn't Qualified:
10. "Lost 10 grand yesterday in the 'case' of Jets vs. Ravens"
9. "Spends most of her time trying to fit the gavel into her mouth"
8. "Her legal mentor: Oliver Wendell Redenbacher"
7. "Asks courtroom stenographer to, 'Quit that annoying tapping!"
6. "Instead of Constitutional law books, consults set of 'Garfield' paperbacks"
5. "Keeps shouting, 'When does mama get to hang somebody?!"
4. "When Scalia walks by, she pretends to cough and says, 'Rogaine"
3. "Authored the book: 'I'm Not Qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice"
2. "The closest thing to courtroom experience was being an extra on 'Matlock"
1. "Glowing letter of recommendation from former FEMA director Michael Brown"
+Save/Share | |
Links to this post:
(Dare to Know)
-- Epistularum Liber Primus, Horace
Wonk (noun): def. A political nerd. Know spelled backwards.
Wonky Muse is the other Filipino American female political blogger. The sane, liberal one.
Talking Points Memo
The Carpetbagger Report
The Huffington Post
follow me on Twitter
image: le sarcophage des muses, musée du louvre.
site design: wonky muse.