Wonky Muse
Wonky Muse

June 29, 2005

Stream of Consciousness

After watching George W. Bush's speech tonight, I desperately needed a good shot of levity.

Larry David did the trick, via the Huffington Post. An excerpt:

I wonder how long I've been up. It feels like at least forty minutes. Maybe I should look at the time. No, don't look at the time. How's that gonna help? Im just curious. Don't look. DO NOT LOOK... three-thirty. Are you happy? Idiot. I told you not to look but you know everything...I can't stand this quilt. The comforter inside always slips down. I'm grabbing at nothing here! I haven't had a good quilt in a long time. Where'd this quilt come from anyway? Tomorrow I'll mention the quilt. She's not gonna like that. She'll say there's nothing wrong with the quilt and that'll be that. It's sad I can't have a quilt I roveā€¦Rove, damn it, that's the second time today I've done that. God, I hate that man. See, this is what he wants. He wants to get in your head. He wants to keep you up. You're giving him what he wants!

Read the rest here for a good chuckle.

posted at 12:19 AM by Wonky Muse

+Save/Share | |




ABOUT

"Sapere Aude."
(Dare to Know)
-- Epistularum Liber Primus, Horace

Wonk (noun): def. A political nerd. Know spelled backwards.

Wonky Muse is the other Filipino American female political blogger. The sane, liberal one.


RECENT POSTS

  • Donald Luskin's Response
  • Gotcha?
  • Breaking Ranks
  • Knock It Off, Bill
  • Through Children's Eyes
  • Losing Proposition
  • Throwing Stones
  • Toxic Pyramid
  • The New Merry Christmas
  • What's He Smokin'?

  • BLOG ARCHIVES




    BLOGROLL

    Atrios
    BlogRevolution
    Cursor
    Daily Kos
    Hullabaloo
    Firedoglake
    Glenn Greenwald
    Informed Comment
    Memeorandum
    Political Animal
    Talking Points Memo
    The Carpetbagger Report
    The Huffington Post
    Tapped

    WONKY READS



    WEB WONKY MUSE

    TWITTER UPDATES

    follow me on Twitter



    MISC



    Subscribe with Bloglines

    free hit counter script
    image: le sarcophage des muses, musée du louvre.
    site design: wonky muse.